Empire Limousines Contract Terms and Conditions
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE
- Balances must be paid in full and in cash to the chauffeur at time &
place of first pick up otherwise arranged.
- In the event of a booking being cancelled within (7 days) of the date the
vehicle is required you the customer will be charged 100% of the balance-
(8-21 DAYS) charged at 50% of total balance.
- EMPIRE LIMOUSINES is not responsible for any delays caused due to adverse
weather, road conditions/ works and traffic.
- EMPIRE LIMOUSINES is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown, and
will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client who books the limousine/s is responsible for all damages caused
by self or third party.
- The Valeting fee for sickness is £100.00.
- Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond
the original agreement.
- Any overtime after the booked time, will be charged at £60.00 per
- EMPIRE LIMOUSINES cannot be held responsible for mechanical breakdowns.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited and we have no food policy in all our vehicles.
- Any disorderly conduct by the client or their party will terminate this
contract, with no compensation to the client.
- We will always try and provide vehicles requested. However, in the event
of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to provide substitute
vehicle(s) of similar standard and capacity.
- EMPIRE LIMOUSINES accepts no responsibility for any items left in the Limousines
during or after the time of hire.
- Due to the size of the Excursion we will ONLY COLLECT/ RETURN from a designated
MAIN ROAD OR VENUE. This vehicle is far too big for any smaller Roads, Streets,
Lanes and Cul De Sacs. Wherever possible we will endeavour to set you down
at your intended destination. You must arrange a suitable collection and return
address or venue when booking the Stretch Excursion. You must return the booking
contract, failure may result in cancellation.
- The stretch Excursion will only carry the amount of passengers originally
booked for. We will not carry any passengers not allocated as a passenger
in the original Limousine Booking Contract. The agreed hire price is charged
to the hirer only as the only fare paying passenger. The remaining passengers
will be able to travel free of charge as guests of the original hirer, but
are subject to all our Terms & Conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.